Do You Want A Mission with Meaning? Are you searching for an exciting and rewarding career as a licensed, professional Therapist? We are hiring an exceptional, outpatient psychotherapist to fill an innovative and exciting role in the field of Embedded Behavior Health Services. As a Responder Support Services Clinician, you will embed with First Responders, Fire Fighters, Law Enforcement Agencies and Emergency Medical Services (EMS) to provide specialized services for them; which in turn, helps our local communities.
If you are fully credentialed in NC (LPC, LCSW, PhD), have a flexible schedule and a strong desire to make a difference within the community, join our team in Asheville, NC! Our primary focus is providing the highest quality care to emergency services workers (fire, law enforcement, EMS) within their environments. The ideal candidate will have a thirst for adventure and excitement, along with a compassion for emergency services and a desire to support a population that typically resists help. This is a full time, permanent position with a base salary potential if embedded, plus 50% of billing collections.
· Perform individual, evidence-based psychotherapy
· Perform brief interventions
· Provide educational lectures and workshops to target population
· Provide post-crisis/post-critical incident interventions
· Act as bridge between staff and commanders
· Maintain patient medical records
· Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
· Interface with law enforcement in-the-field
· Previous experience as a psychotherapist and current licensure in NC
· Knowledge of emergency services is a plus
· Ability to build rapport with population
· Flexible schedule in order to visit various shifts/squads
· Strong attention to detail
· Strong leadership qualities
Job Type: Full-time
* Master’s Degree Required
* Full Time Position
*NC Licensure Required; Fully credentialed License Preferred
*Must reside in Western NC/Upstate SC and be able to commute to position, currently.
If you are fully licensed, can currently commute to the position and possess the professional skills and qualifications to perform the job duties with excellence, please email resume and cover letter to:
Attn: Embedded Behavioral Clinician position